The Marketing Manager will play a key role in day-to-day messaging and outreach to Oomph’s various audiences. Candidates must be well organized and extremely strong writers with proven experience in creating and editing various forms of content. At Oomph, this content will include blog posts, case studies, website content, white papers, newsletter articles, and social media messaging.
This is a full-time position working on-site in Oomph’s Providence Office.
- Be the voice behind Oomph’s overall brand marketing and social media presence, engaging audiences with consistent, creative, and timely messaging
- Maintain editorial calendar and curate Oomph’s website, blog, and social media content
- Lead copywriting and design on all content generation activities, including social, blog, white papers, and infographics
- Create and distribute quarterly email newsletter, grow Oomph’s email list
- Organize and attend Oomph-sponsored events and conferences
- Follow our competition, industry trends and events
- Track and report on results for all marketing campaigns
- Increase audience engagement and drive qualified leads to the sales team
- Support the sales team with presentation design and other sales materials
- Lead all Oomph website initiatives including a planned website redesign in 2016
- At least two years of professional experience in a marketing role at a technology company or agency
- Excellent writing skills, including a personal or corporate blog to reference, and an active social media presence
- General tech-savviness and genuine interest in following new technologies is essential
- Experience with SEO, paid search and other online lead generation strategies
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems required
Oomph, Inc., was founded in 2007 and has become a premier choice for global media companies and pioneering brands seeking first class content engagement solutions, including NBC Universal, New England Journal of Medicine, Spotify, Baileys, American Media Inc., TurboTax and Zumba Fitness. Oomph has offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Providence, Rhode Island. Oomph is a responsible, green company that offers a great work environment, casual dress, and flexible hours that include limited work from home opportunities. Oomph is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you believe you are a fit for the position and attach a resume and an example of a marketing piece you developed recently.
Oomph is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.