- Located in Boston, Providence, or surrounding areas.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML 5, CSS 3, XML and PHP.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to directly and effectively communicate with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Support a wide variety of programming projects, many of which use WordPress or Drupal as the underlying platform, that focus on developing enhancements to user interfaces and administrative screens.
- Execute on several deadlines over a given period of time and effectively manage time to meet those deadlines.
- Create requirements and site specifications and participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with our high-performance, agile on-site web delivery team.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail explaining why you believe you’re a fit for the position with your résumé attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include examples of relevant past work.
Oomph is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workplace.