Oomph takes gold with design and development of NBC Sports 2012 Olympics’ media website
In accordance with NBC Sports Olympic brand standards, design and develop a unique responsive website to feature media content from coverage of the 2012 Olympic games. Site must run seamlessly on mobile, tablet and laptop, be designed and developed using the content management system WordPress, and be hosted on WordPress.com VIP.
- Developed responsive design to support a variety of screen sizes on mobile, tablet and laptop
- Designed unique media website within the confines of NBC Sports 2012 Olympic brand guidelines
- Created user tool to upload and manage PDF media guides
- Implemented simple path for media outlets to quickly obtain assets like logos and talent headshots
- Built simple, user-friendly interface allowing all collaborators to easily upload stories, video and photographs
- Gained approval of all code by WordPress.com VIP